
As most of you know Paul just took his oral exam 9no results yet) at the end of January. Before his exam he and I were basically leading separate lives. Church, work, and studying were very time consuming. This is NOT a complaint..just a simple reality. Paul and I had the opportunity to get away for a weekend at a hotel he designed at Avila Beach. The hotel is called La Fonda and the owner was sweet enough to give us two nights free there. Because of the way I uploaded the pics I'll share what we did from end to beginning. These pics were taken midday Sunday just as we checked out and went to the Pismo ward (church).

This is a facebook comment I recieved on my pics that I want to remember about Cannon. I'll post a few FB comments on this entry.
I met your son today in primary. He was so cute when I asked him who he was visiting he told me, "my mom and dad are on a long date, so we are staying with our grandparents"

That is one GOOD LOOKIN MAN!!!




The La Fonda

Paul trying on a hat (Saturday) in a little shop near the pier.

On the pier.


It was so fun to take Paul's company car to the coast. Passing up other cars was not only easy but FUN to have an excuse to really accelerate. That car has serious muscle.



These shots are of the back side of the hotel.




Paul with the La Fonda Hotel behind him.

There was a super pretty bridge there. Such a beautiful area!




Diving around Avila Beach topless.


Paul took me to the Pismo Outlets. So fun! I got a new dress that I love! I'm also making skirts for my girls right now that happen to coordinate with my new dress. Easter Sunday is going to be a beautiful one!


Michael Jackson Style.

You've been hit by, you've been struck by, A Smooth Criminal "music in the background as I imagine you moon walking"; (hey,your missing your nose too, Mrs Jackson)

Why you gotsta be stealin loquesha's flava??!! Not just any sista can pull these off Kweeeeesta



YES!!! I thought I was the only one who had a pair of those......... They are called the Elton John specials...ha ha |
|


mmm...smoldery




"Yes, home shopping network; I'd like to order the pink flamingo that goes with the glasses you just shipped to me. Put it on my mans card"
(okay, I'll admit it, I'm bored)




These are the chandeliers over the lobby....view from the second floor.

A crazy cool house at Avila Beach.

Paul and I Saturday morning in the hotel lobby. The weekend was completely wonderful! I wouldn't change a thing. Thank you to my sista Gwen for watching my kids Fri night and especially to my parents for not only watching my kids Saturday even but for also taking my four children to church with them. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!
9 comments:
How fun! But that car... it SCREAMS Uncle Lee.
You seriously tried on every pair of sunglasses didn't you?! And I think it should be hotel LaFawnduh.
I love all your modeling shots!! :-) You look fantastic! Sounds like you guys had a blast! I think the key to a happy marriage is getting away and being boyfriend and girlfriend again!
PS- on blogger, when you upload an image out of order, you can just grab it and drag it to where ever you want on your post.
Good for you guys! I am so glad you were able to get away, you two deserve it. I so admire the love and admiration you have for eachother. You are a VERY cute couple, sunglasses, pimp hats and all! Cool hotel by the way Paul!
What a fun trip for the two of you. It looks like you guys throughly enjoyed yourselves. Good for you!
Looks like fun! Hey - Isn't LaFonda the name of Napoleon Dynamite's brother's girlfriend?? Ha!
Jasen stole my "smoldery" word!
I love that house on the cliff! We always wonder what sort of strange people had to live there to do that to their house! We took a family trip awhile ago and rode our bikes across that green metal bridge you posed on! I love Pismo and Avila. Heck! I love the beach!! I must have saltwater in my veins and sand in my brain!!
What a great time, but you should have tried on more sunglasses ;)
I absolutely love your red dress, is that the one you got at the outlet??
Time away is essential for that time to rekindle all the good stuff. Good for you guys!
SO fun!!! You guys look like you had a blast!! The hotel really looked like a fun place to visit. And I loved the pic with his hand on your leg. It'll be good for your kids to see moments like that someday when they read your journal!! Your red dress is so pretty too!
I have been wondering what you have been up to...it's good to see you posting again!
Post a Comment