LOVE THEM Krista. They did turn out perfect!! I love the color, the length, and everything! They are adorable! Your girls hair all looks way cute too! That is a great pict Gwen got! You should put one in their bedroom or something. It's adorable! Do your girls love them. I know how girlie they are.
Kristie, you might laugh but I've searched the internet and looked at lots of pic's. I just might make myself a black one... but I don't think I'll wear it when the girls wear theirs...too much of a good thing I think...maybe...we'll see...we'll see if I ever end up making one for myself or not.
A mother has far greater influence on her children than anyone else, and she must realize that every word she speaks, every act, every response, her attitude, even her appearance and manner of dress affect the lives of her children and the whole family. It is while the child is in the home that he gains from his mother the attitudes, hopes, and beliefs that will determine the kind of life he will live and the contribution he will make to society. -President N. Eldon Tanner
I love cooking (I should say eating), sewing, giving makeovers, serving in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints,and especially anything that has anything to do my my family.
14 comments:
Adorable! I love the pic too, very professional looking.
Beautiful picture.
LOVE THEM Krista. They did turn out perfect!! I love the color, the length, and everything! They are adorable! Your girls hair all looks way cute too! That is a great pict Gwen got! You should put one in their bedroom or something. It's adorable! Do your girls love them. I know how girlie they are.
they turned out great!!! that picture is priceless!
Ohhhhhhhh Talk about GORGEOUS...both your GIRLS and the SKIRTS!! I can't wait to see them on Heidi and Kayla!!! In person at church I mean. :)
So cute! Glad you've got Nedra there to help you out.
Super cute, even uber cute! Are you going to have a matching one?
Thanks everybody!!!
Kristie, you might laugh but I've searched the internet and looked at lots of pic's. I just might make myself a black one... but I don't think I'll wear it when the girls wear theirs...too much of a good thing I think...maybe...we'll see...we'll see if I ever end up making one for myself or not.
Super cute skirts, and I love that picture. The classes paid off! Let's get together soon.
Such a cute picture! You and Gwen amaze me.
I loved the picture! Too cute!
Claudia Call
Oh my goodness! These skirts are adorable!! And the picture is so amazing, too!
Too bad you guys aren't heading down to AZ any time soon...how fun would that have been to have a little reunion...someday. :)
So cute! Love the photo too!
Great photo! I want a big field with old trailors in it for my shoots!! So fun! Love the skirts too! Your family is so cute!
Post a Comment