My sister Gwen had a surprise birthday party for her husband's 40th. They made the theme 80's..you know, like the totally rad 80's. Paul and I decided that we'd have more fun making fun Chris age and go to the party as "80 yr olds" instead of dressing in neon colors, leg warmers, and pegged jeans. I wish I could say I thought of it myself but I can't. I got the idea from some of my hilarious friends, (Kasie and Jared West, Niel and Candi Kennington) I'm glad we did because Paul and I got into it and it was a lot of fun! These are some pics our babysitter took for us before we went to the party. In these pics we don't have all our props. I used Jason Reiders old walker and Paul used a cane we barrowed from the Dunnings as well. It really was a fun party!That's a picture of TRUE LOVE right there!
That's right...my body is more then bootylicious...it's ZAMBOOTYLICIOUS!
Sweet Thang, I think I got another hernia.
What? What? Speak up Sunny, we can't hear you.
Come here Baby and give me a big shmackeroo.
Sunday, September 6, 2009
"80's" Party
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
So funny! You make a cute old couple. I'd be convinced but you don't have any wrinkles.
Thanks Hulio. I drew wrinkles all over the place. For some reason...I don't know why.....the camera was TOO nice to us and didn't pick the wrinkles up very well. In real life people made tons of comments about the wrinkles. Gwen said my wrinkles made me look almost skeletal.
This is hysterical!! Can't wait to show this to Dennis.
Actually when I first went on, I saw the first picture before reading, and thought. "That has got to be Paul's relative. He looks just like him!" (a much older version I mean)
LOL. You guys actually look cute.
Super cute and creative! I only have issue with your shoes--I don't know any 80 year old who could wear wedge flip flops! :)
Christmas card material for sure. So romantic...
Perfect, except I have never seen an old lady wear shoes that cute! My kids got a kick out of the pics and I had to go to previous posts to show them how you really looked, they were quite impressed with the transformation.
Krista you are too funny! Just as I remember you-- so exciting, and the hilarious one that keeps the laughter going. Looks like you guys had a great time being 80 yrs old.
Krista that is hilarious!! You must frame those pictures and keep them. You guys look pretty cute!
You guys look awesome!! I especially love your expressions i the second to last picture. Too funny!
Post a Comment