Thursday, September 3, 2009

Jet Punk Gage

Jet has been having a hard time going to sleep at bed time these days. Today I didn't put him down for a nap hopeing he'll be more tired at bed time....he's grouchy...cryin for EVERY little thing.

Me- Jet, are you tired?
Jet-I'm NOT tired....I'm CRYING!!!!!!


Tonight Paul thought that Jet had "sore throat breath"
Paul- Jet open your mouth
(Jet-opens his mouth.
Paul gets real close trying to see if Jet's throat looks red. )
Paul-Stick out your tongue.
(Jet- gives Paul a big
raspberry spray right in his face and giggles)
Poor Paul

You all probably know that EVERYTHING is Jet's fault...according to the kids...most of the time..it's true. We SARCASTICALLY say to the kids "NOT Jet! He's our sweet innocent baby boy." Today Jet opened the blinds in the girls room. Paul saw that the blinds were open and got on the girls case for opening the blinds.

Paul- GIRLS...you're not supposed to play with the blinds. They will break and are not toys.
Girls-JET DID IT!!!!
Paul-NOT Jet...he's innocent.
(Paul walks into the boys room.)
Paul-Jet, did you open the girls blinds?
Jet-I'm innocent.
(Paul gave Jets bum pinch)
Jet-DAD!!!
Paul-Not me Jet. I'm innocent.

3 comments:

Fisher Family Fun said...

Your kid stories always make me laugh!! How have YOU been?

Grandma Honey said...

Ohmygoodness...Jet has his dad's sense of humor! His little clone...

Margaret said...

Paul deserves one just like him. LOL!