
I pulled up the Happy Birthday Hulio pic that I put on the Gage website today..because it's her BD.
Heidi-What's that?
Me-That's Aunt Julie riding a buffalo statue.
Heidi-Aunt Julie? (as if she didn't know she had an Aunt Julie)
Me-You know..Aunt Hulio. (That's what I usually call her....but only I call her that)
Heidi-Oh (as in, that makes sense. She knows who Aunt Hulio is)
Kayla-You mean Aunt Goofy! (Kayla remembers that Hulio wore a Goofy hat at Disneyland the first time we went.)
Can I just say...I am LOVING this phase of parenthood! It's the best! My kids say HILARIOUS things often! Love that they like to be near me! Love that I always know where they are and who they are with! Love that the still think what I say is doctrine!!!!!!! EVERY one of the kids wipes their own bum. Tonight we had 4 friends come over and hang out...it wasN'T total chaos. We all had dinner, then the kids made and decorated a caramel apple, then the girls watched Princess Diary and the boys played board games in Cannon's room.
These are the days!
Friday, October 9, 2009
Little Treasures of Mine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
stop bragging. Not fair.
Post a Comment