
The above two digi scrapbook pages I stole off my sister gwen Martha Stewart Hawkins blog.
At the Z's we always use Grandma's special china and gold utensils. Nedra always has things decorated BEAUTIFULLY . She knows how to make things really special.
Heidi, Jet, and Kayal playing out in G & G z back yard after dinner.
our family 2008
The littlest kids eat in the kitchen area together. I love cousin relationships. Such fun dynamics everywhere we turn. Paul and I are both the 5th of seven children. Most everybody started having children at the same time. So cousins are available in massive quantities on both sides. Our kids have it made in so many ways!
Grandma and Grandpa Z
Uncle Tony, Matt, Haley, and Cannon
Ammon,Matt, Cannn, Olivia....counting Grandpa's change.
Yes.....we are so classy that only a gold spoon will do for tricks like these.
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Thankgiving Z Tree Style
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Awesome post!! It was fun to remember Thanksgiving!
So, do you guys make Tony sit at the kids table?
Yes, Tony will always be the baby (just like his dad) so where else would you expect him to sit?
Way fun! I miss that I wasn't there. Love you and looking forward to July!
Post a Comment