Monday, February 16, 2009

Ping Pong....Smack Talk is ON!

So Paul and I started giving our kids some ping pong lessons for FHE tonight. It is apparent that we've got several smack talking Z's in the bunch. Kayla especially... And I quote "I meant to do that." Then there was Cannon dancing while he "scored" against his old man singing or shouting "Oh Yeah, I got you on that one!" Then there's Heidi taunting "I got a point. I got a point. I got a point off Da ad." All three got their cutey booties shakin while they participated in the smack talkin. Too funny! I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Like their Mom, they don't care that they can't back up the smack talking... I encouraged every bit of it and told them that smack talk is a very important part of the game. With out it...there isn't near enough laughing going on.

3 comments:

Jared and Lindsey said...

That's awesome! Sounds like you guys have really fun family nights! I can't believe how big and adorable your kids are! I guess it has been a while since we "worked" together!

kelly said...

Oh yeah, that's at least half the game.

jenifer oyler said...

I love it!!!