These post have been a loooong time coming.I'm learning how to digi scrapbook but am still very new and slow at it. to keep myself from being overwhelmed I'm doing to old pics old school style. Here are some memories I don't want lost and need to document so that I can enjoy doing more current events.
Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays! Here are some pics from the Gage side.
Hannahnana was giving Jet a ride and Grandma's swing...it was very tender. Jet loved every minute of the ride.
weeee! I LOVE the fall! Jet and Kayla throwing leaves.
Jet, Rachel, Zachary
Hannah, Aunt Jennifer, Laura, Kayla and Rachel
M & M or in other words Mike and Mechelle
Jet and a rice krispie treat...two of the sweetest pleasures in life. =)
Nathan (Shelly and Cory's son)
Kayla with Grandma's flowers
sisters. Kayla and Heidi
cory and Sarah
Cha Cha and Me
Love being cheek to cheek! It's the best!
Kristen trying tio escape Crazy Uncle Pauls grasp and return to the arms of her mom Julie.
PAul and Kristen Monkey
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Thanksgiving at the Gage Cage
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love the picture of Kayla throwing the leaves! What fun memories. PS-My kid in the picture with Jen is Laura, not Kristen.
Those are all cute picts. I love the one of Kayla and the flowers!
LOL, love Julie's comment. Are you getting your niece's confused?? Love the pics, especially with your beautiful daughters & the last one, so cute!
It says Laura....I don't know what Hulio is talking about!
Better late than never! HAHA
Can you email me your address so I can send you guys an invite? jessahoward@gmail.com
Thanks!
That's a brood of Gages. Paul and Joyce look they they have their hands full. ;)
Post a Comment