Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Things Pres. Hinckley Learned as a Boy



I Love Pres Hinckley. I still miss him. I watched this video and teared up both because I miss him and because of the sweet message. A special thank you to Miranda for posting this video on her blog. As we are nearing conference weekend I bear testimony to you that I know our church is lead by Jesus Christ. Pres Monson and the other elders of the church are called of God.....they speak the words of Christ.

D and C sec 1:38 What I the Lord have spoken, I have spoken, and I excuse not myself; and though the heavens and the earth pass away, my word shall not pass away, but shall all be fulfilled, whether by mine own voice or by the voice of my servants, it is the same.

1 comment:

grandpaz said...

Excellent post and comments Krista.. .....especially the D&C quote. I miss him too and really look forward to this general conference and having your family over. Dad