Sunday, April 5, 2009

Who Me?

So Paul and I just got home from his parents place. Jet went poop in his pull-up but we decided that he was going to have to stay in it until we got home and put him in the bath. We pull into the garage and and let the kids out before we get out....very normal for us. Jet and Heidi are the last to leave the van and start going into the house. Right after they get out Paul and I look at eachother and kiss...it was a bit of a long kiss...we're married...totally legal! While we're kissing we hear Heidi YELLING "EWWWWW GROSS" over and over again. Paul and I were ignoring her because we assumed she was complaining about Jet's stinky pull-up. (I have a SUPER keen sense of smell and so do my kids. It is very normal for them to overreact to bad smells...like Jet's BM's) Finally after a while Paul and I stop kissing and look at Heidi. To our surprise Heidi was disgusted with....us... She had her arm straight out and pointing her finger while still yelling. It's hard to describe this experience and have it be as funny but is WAS FUUUUUUNNY. All I have to say if kissing Paul causes trama for our children...they are just going to have to save all thier money to get therapy. Gross as kissing Paul is...I like it...I love it.....in fact... I'm sure I'm going to get some more of it.

4 comments:

bretandjulie said...

I agree with Heidi, "EWWWWW GROSS"

grandpaz said...

I agree with heidi too.......I can't belive Paul would kiss someone who looks like his sister.......gross!

Kirsten said...

You go girl!! It's good for your kids to see a happy, THRIVING marriage!! ;-)

Is there anyway you could tell me how you made those awesome skirts for the girls?!?!?!? I looked everywhere on line for them because I wanted to do their birthday photo shoots in them and they are like $100 a piece. I would have to spend $300 for the girls! No way! You did such a CUTE job on them and I love the sisters picture. That is priceless! Did you use a pattern or a website? Please tell me!!!! ;-)

Glad to see what you guys have been up to!

Lisa said...

Kids & grown ups are so different. You guys haven't outgrown the euphoria stage I see which is a good thing indeed! Few couples retain that kind of passion at this stage in the game.