Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Motor Mouth # 4

For the longest time I was worried about Jet. He has been my slowest to start walking, potty training and esp talking. All the sudden the boy can talk....and talk and talk and talk.....he's become a totally motor mouth just like our other three. Finally...all the sudden he is verbalizing what is going on in his mind not just responding to us. So here is the cute story that goes to this.

Last night I did my slogging...usually I do it in the morning but it didn't work out that way. SO I went to bed with wet hair...woke up with an afro...ran a curling iron through my hair really quick to make myself presentable. I come out and Jet smiles and says..."You pretty Mom!" So sweeeeet and sincere. It's a good thing babies aren't really edible.... He is such a chewy tender little man of mine!


Now if he could just all the sudden be done with the potty training.....

5 comments:

Grandma Honey said...

Oh my, so so sweet!

Silva Family said...

Atleast he's speaking the truth ;)

jenifer oyler said...

That is a sweet story. I'm glad he is talking well. I can't wait to come and see him and all the others!

kahnfam said...

That's sweet. BTW, what is slogging?

Krista Gage said...

slogging is a term for slow jogging. =)