Sunday, February 17, 2008

Green Eyed Monster

This is an older pic of Cannon. I talked about my other three kids so I figured I'd talk about my first baby for a second. Cannon loves to goof off. Looking through last years pics I found several of Cannon with him doing something silly. In a typical Cannon pic, he is wearing a mustache made out of tape or glasses made out of magnetics. He is always being creative. I am so lucky to have him first. Cannon has always been very obedient and good natured (if you ignore how much he loves to bug his little sisters anyway). So far he (or any of my other kids now that I think about it) has never been in trouble at school. He reads the scriptures on his own because he wants to. I really couldn't ask for a better example to be set for my younger children!

5 comments:

Kirsten said...

Krista,
You are too sweet! YOU look great for having four kids. How do you do it? Sometimes it is so nuts around here!! :) Ammon has told me a lot about you guys. It is so neat that you found us and fun to see your cute family. You have a really sweet family. I saw your "fall" family pictures and forgot to post to tell you how cute you looked. Especially the one of you and your husband. How old are your kids? Are you guys living in Fresno now? I need to learn more! ;) As far as medical school, Ammon isn't the typical medical student. I guess I really, really lucked out that way. I have seen him way more than many of my med. school wife friends. I guess that is how we are able to have four kids and Ammon seriously makes time, lots of time for us. We really do have fun. I am terrified for residency though, because someone else will be calling the shots and Ammon will have no choice!
ANyway, enough of my rambling...I am excited to get to know you better and thanks for your cute posts. Blogging is such a cool way to stay in touch! ;)

The Gage Cage said...

I felt funny making comments on your blog because you and I don't really know each other. I'm glad my comments have been well received. Those who know me, know that if I having something nice to say it is hard for me to hold it in (even if the person I'm talking to doesn't know me).

Paul and I live in Clovis. Both of our families are here and we really love it. It is a wonderful place to raise a family. Our son Cannon is 8, Heidi is 7, Kayla almost 5, and jet just turned 2.

Where is Ammon going to do his residency? I know your parents live here. Have you thought about where he'll open his practice?

Candice said...

You do have the cutest kids! I can't believe how big they are. I remember many mornings at your house with Cannon and Heidi after our walks. Good memories :)

Stefanie said...

It's amazing how time flies. Life has gone so fast that I get surprised when I can't remember how families have grown and changed. Where did the time go? You look great and I can't believe how fast the kids have grown. Hope all is going well! Take care.

GREENLAW said...

you've been busy on your blog! aren't they so fun?? you've got to get gwen started! :) have a good day!

kirsten