
This is a birthday shout out to my very special sister Jen Oyler. She is the first born of the seven Zambrana kids. She helped me out a lot when I was growing up and is a HUGE part of who I am today. She's the kind of sister that gets as excited for me as I am for myself in good times. Jen I love you!!! I still look up to you!!! You're the whole package deal (gorgeous, smart, tenderhearted, generous, creative, talented, determined to overcome all of life's hard times, a servant, good listener, bubbly,ect...)!!!!! Have a Happy Birthday!!!! (Feb. 13th)
FYI-this pic was taken on a cruise we went on in Jan. of 2007. We went with my parents, 5of the seven siblings and their spouses. It was the most fun I've ever had. I believe we hope to do the same with the Gage's in 2009. Can't wait!
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Happy Birthday Jen!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Krista,
It's Becca Rasmussen Laing here. I just found your blog, even though your wrote on mine a while ago...You guys have the cutest family. You are Gorgeous!!! Isn't it wierd that we both have 4 kids now!!! Anyways it was really fun to see your beautiful family. Take Care!!
Love,
Becca
Post a Comment