Gweno got me and I'm it.
4 random things I like about my husband:
He's Tall, Dark, and Handsome
Great Dimples
Witty
Most of all..Dedicated to the Gospel and loves to Serve
4 movies that I would watch more than once:
I petty much almost Never watch movies but I like:
Princess Bride
Nacho Libre
Fugitive
National Treasure
TV shows I watch:
So You Think You Can Dance
American Idol
4 places that I have been:
Utah
Hawaii
Mexico
Las Vegas
4 people who e-mail me regularly:
My dad
My MAN
Anything Real Estate related
Primary Presidency
4 favorite foods:
Eating is my FAVORITE It's hard to pick I'll say
Fruit Smoothies
Brownie Hot Fudge Sunday's
Cheese Cake
Salad's
Places that I would like to visit:
Church history Tour
San Diego Temple
Utah
Hawaii
4 things that I am looking forward to in the coming year:
Womens conference
Family Pictures (It will be my first time EVER paying a professional to take them)
Wearing Fall and Winter Clothes. My favorites are Great Jeans and Turtle Necks
Getting OUT of the diaper Phase of life. Jet is potty training and doing very well! Movin on UP!
4 people that I have tagged
Amy Burbidge
Miranda Roberts
Katrina Reider
Kristi Silva
You're it!!!
Friday, August 29, 2008
All Grown Up and Still Playing Tag
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment