Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy 33rd Birthday Paul!

I thought these pics of Jet would make you smile. I'm SUPER excited to celebrate your Birthday tonight at Yosemite Ranch. I LOVE you and hope you're having a great birthday so far.

5 comments:

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

Hmmm...naked photos and then a comment about "celebrating" tonight...

Happy Birthday Paul. Isn't 33 the life expectancy in some countires??

Silva Family said...

I'd say Yoshino's Teppan is a pretty good bday so far! Lucky bums...Happy Bday old man!!!

bretandjulie said...

Happy Birthday Pandrew!

Peggie said...

Happy Belated Birthday Cuz,
Hope Yosemite Ranch was as good as the cruise food!

Grandma Honey said...

When I first saw this picture of Jet yesterday I quickly for a split second thought it was Paul as a little boy. Then I realized it was taken in your home with your furnishings. He sure looks like his dad! Even the way he stands!