Heidi-I'm going on a field trip the last day of school.
Kayla-Where are you going?
Heidi-It's a secret. I'm not telling.
Kayla-I WON"T tell ANYBODY....and if I tell someone, I'll tell them NOT TO TELL ANYBODY!
Friday, January 16, 2009
Shhhhhh....Don't tell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I already didn't tell Tim not to tell anyone.
Such a girl for ya!
hahahaha I love Cha Cha! Thats funny! :)
Hahaha! Kayla keeps secrets just about as well as me! LOVE it.
Thanks for your comment on my latest post. I adore you!!
That's just about how it goes isn't it?! Hung out with your little brother tonight, it was very fun. I thought he would probably be pretty cool, you know, how could he not be with a sister like you!
That is just hilarious. I love your picture of the kids at Woodward park! I miss that place sometimes (lots and lots of Cross-country meets there!!!)
Meredith Heilbut Taylor
so cute! :)
Post a Comment