Monday, January 5, 2009

Pumpkin Patch and Haloween 2008

I know it's impressive right..........blogging October 08 in Jan 09. Yes well, I must admit that I amaze myself as well. ;-) Before I completely move onto the new year I need to tie up some loose ends of last year and at least quickly journal the happy memories.

My nephew Ammon was baptized in Lincoln, Sacramento area, in October last year. We went up early enough to enjoy a really nice pumpkin patch they have there. It was an unusually hot day. I was so glad my sister had an extra T-shirt that I could barrow. My poor husband wasn't so lucky. He was so good though. He NEVER complained and just kept his suffering to himself. I am so thankful for my ROCK of a husband! I kept thinking that I would be dieing if I was wearing my original top. All in all it was a fun day. We traveled there in the morning,went to the pumpkin patch and the baptism then headed home again.






Cannon's muscles.....Who's got the power? That's right, Cannon does!

They had pig races and asked for a volunteer. Garth was trying to help my niece Haley to get picked by being loud and pointing to her...instead the lady invited him to go down. He stole the show. I LOVE my siblings!!!! We have always and will always have lots of LAUGHS together.

Uncle Garth, Aunt Barbara, Kayla
Looking at this makes me REALLY REALLY REALLY want my tan BACK!!!! Why can't that last all year round?!
My brother Aaron with his family. Aaron, Marie, Matthew,Ammom, Zoie, Amalie
The train ride






This is a bit of a misfit pic but I took it in Oct. One of my childhood memories was playing with my moms shoes...I have always preferred high heals. Kayla is the same way. she came out with my boots on. It was so cute. She reminded me of the cat in the Shreck movies because they came all the way up to her thighs.


Now on to Halloween
Olivia and Kayla
Heidi with her teacher in Primary that she LOVED LOVED LOVED! Stacy Miller
Jet blowing on the bbq foot, compliments of Diane and Brian Abbott.
Brian and Diane Abbott. They were AWESOME! The were decked out in hillbilly attire, sported the proper accent ALL NIGHT, and had several props...like an old cat hey had stuffed, foot on a bbq ect... They were so great!

Marin, Heidi, and Sidney
Kayla and Eliza


Oh ya, I met a rock star at eh trunk or treat. Jr (Eric Arcia) as Gene (SP?) Simmons. I bet Jr's tongue is longer the Gene's. I think lizard would envy him. It was the perfect costume for him.

3 comments:

jenifer oyler said...

I'm so glad you posted these! I expect more to come! I love the one of Kayla in her Halloween costume! She looks gorgeous with her makeup on! Very fun pictures. Thanks for sharing!

kahnfam said...

I love all your pictures! The BBQ foot was great. How did they do that?

The Tanners said...

Hi Krista, such cute pictures and fun family times. And by the way, you look gorgeous.