Uncle Michael calling all the Gagelits in for prayer.
Yesterday we had an Easter Eggs hunt with all the Gage cousins that are in Ca. at Mike and Mechelle's in Hanford. We had lots to eat and even more fun. It is nice going to M & M's house because they have a lot of room. You can see in this pic that they live on (I think) 1.5 acres. They have everything a kids could want to play with. Swing set, trampoline, titter totter, the half dome climbing thing, basketball.....you name it. Their house is so fun! Paul had the camera most of the time . I regret not getting a group shot with all the cousins. Kayla had a head ache so I left her with my parents. They took her kite flying in their neighborhood park and let her eat yummy chips and treats. She also got to watch a Dr. Sues movie with them. Her cousin Logan came over too. He is her age and they play great together. I don't think she missed out on any fun. :) Thanks G & G Z!!!! You are wonderful to me!! I cut and colored Mom Gage's hair and cut Mariah's hair. I post those pictures in a different post. 

I don't know if you can see them, but I made the flowers in Heidi's hair. I've made several new ones for the spring and summer. They are beautiful! I'll put those on a different post too.

Heidi and one of her "best cousins" Macy. They have such a sweet relationship. They are both sweet and good natured. They are darling together!
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Easter Egg Hunt with the Gage side
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wish we were there!!!! Maybe someday. Jet is getting so big. Can't wait to see everyone in August!!
Looks like everybody had fun. We missed you all! And just wanted to tell you that I love the ziploc bag Heidi used to collect eggs!
Post a Comment