Saturday, May 10, 2008

Isn't She Lovely

I just Finished Stefani's hair and make-up for Buchanan's Prom tonight. I knew if I didn't do this post now I wouldn't be able to get it done for a while. I don't know why I get so much pleasure in doing peoples hair and make-up, but I do. I especially love to do dressy looks!


Tthe eye shadow shot. Sorry about the hair, it's a breezy day. We went smoking for her little black dress.

It's hard to see in these pictures but her hair is different and very flirty. I did those funky braids like the ones I showed in the Hair Dos' and how to post from a while back. I just made super loose ones on each side, then pulled her wavy hair 1/2 back. After I had the pony tail I made another loose funky braid and wrapped it around the elastic. I think it would be easier to see in the picture if her hair was straight. I might do the same look tomorrow with my daughters hair, but straight. If I do I'll add the pic to this post.



Thank you Stefani. It was so fun to collaborate ideas and spend time with you! You're such a good girl! Love you! Hope you have fun tonight!

1 comment:

James and Kresta said...

As children of God, our job in life is to help people realize how rare and valuable each one of us really are. I think you do a wonderful job of encouraging others to discover their uniqueness and show them ways to express it. You are great at showing women their beauty. You're awesome!! I am so blessed to have you as a friend!