I haven't gone through all the Hawaii pics to choose which ones to post but these are just a few things that I don't want to forget and some images that make me laugh.
These were in the courtyard under the waterfall of the condo we stayed at.
The yellow flower was my FAVORITE!!!!!! They smelled awesome and are HUGE. Each open flower was quite a bit larger then my hand. I bought a flower just like it to put in my hair.
Aren't these plants exotic! I've never scene anything like them. People that don't believe in God have never been to Hawaii!
This was in the courtyard of our Condo.
The following are T-shirts we saw while shopping in Wialia on our last day in Maui. Some of them are totally inappropriate and I apologize in advance for any offense that might be taken. I love a play on words (Paulisms) and got a laugh from them.

These two are perfect for my Dad. He spoiled us BIG TIME! I don't even want to know how much money he spend on the trip. The sad thing is that these shirts were made out of recycled fabric and died with money..blah blah blah. They were $30. and up. My sisters and I were to cheep to buy one for our Dad. We really didn't like how the fabric looked like it was already worn out. If it looked crisper I would have gotten them. I just took pictures of them instead. =)
Nedra and Dad took us to the Grand Wialia on the last day to look around. I've never scene anything so rich in my life! What a sight!
Chandaleer in the chapel in the grounds.


The pools in the courtyard flow into each other. This is a bar in the pool.
One of the parts of the pools is a sand beach front swimming area.
A rope swing.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Things I saw in Hawaii
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment