Thursday was a field trip to the fair for the 2nd graders. Grandma Z took Jet for the day and Kayla spent the morning with Bella until kindergarten started. (THANK YOU GRANDMA AND KAIPO!!!)I was able to ride the bus with Heidi and everything. A little funny conversation between Heidi and a little friend while looking at a cow. The cow was licking it's face and stuck its' tongue up its' nostril.
Heidi-GROSS!!!!
Friend-He's got no fingers. (As if to say, "What's a cow to do?')I liked the one that said ""Treat me like an Angle and I'll take you to Heaven" Some of the other ones are funny, some of them bug me.
We walked A LOT! Heidi loved the foot machine.
The bus returned from the fair at 2pm. I pulled Heidi out of school for an hour to go get her ears pierced. It was the perfect timing because all of my other children were taken care of. I'll tell you why she got the courage to actually do it. First of all she really really wanted her ears pierced but was to scared. She has a loose tooth. I do NOT like teeth hanging in my kids mouths. I always tell Heidi if she doesn't pull her loose tooth out by a certain day, I'll pull it out for her on that day...unless she beats me to it. I pretty much always end up forcing her to let me pull her loose teeth out. I told her if she gets her ears pierced I won't pull out her tooth. She jumped at the offer.A VERY excited Heidi.
A nervous and scared Heidi. She brought her new pound puppy (BD present from her cousin Macy) and Bun Bun to help her through it.
After it was over she kept saying.."I can't believe it! I did it! My ears are really pierced!"
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Another Special Day With Heidi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
AWESOME!!!!! Yay for Heidi!
Heidi is such a doll! I love those pictures! So cute holding bun bun!!! Her ears look darling! I'm glad that she is excited to have her ears pierced now. They look beautiful on her!
Post a Comment