Last night my friend Tracy shared a little story with me. She was helping in the Kindergarten Halloween party when Kayla came up to her and said "I know who Brocky is...Mosio!" Brocky was Mario from the Nintendo game. Kayla mixed Mosiah's name with Mario. LOVE IT! About a year or two ago Kayla asked if she could read a story to me. She went and got her Cinderella book. She opened it and started to "read". She said "And it came to pass..." I thought that was so smart. I think she was between age 3 and 4. If you think about it "Once apon a time" and "And it came to pass" have the same meaning. She is a smart little cookie.
On a different note....Cannon has started a wrestling. He is the only one in the group that has never wrestled before. He came home with Paul. As he was walking down the hall he said..."Mom, I can't believe I am still alive!" He had a great time and still loves going. I'm glad he enjoys it and wants to keep trying even though he isn't the best. Hard work and practice pay off. I'm excited for him to learn that concept.
Friday, October 31, 2008
Little Moments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What a good mother you are! I love the Cinderella story and "it came to pass" :)
Good luck to Cannon wrestling. He seems to be too young to be starting already. We'll pray that he doesn't get injured like Paul always did.
Your kids are wonderful! I love them. I am glad Cannon is trying something new. That is good for him!
How cute. I love the sweet little moments in life.
Wrestling is GREAT for kids! Good for him.
Love the "and it came to pass" story. Before Dylan could read, we used to just signal him and he knew he was supposed to say "and it came to pass" at the appropriate time. Ha!
Post a Comment