We have had a new addition to our family. It's not a baby it's a Lexus SC430, hard top convertible. Lee, Paul's boss, has let Paul use his old car. It's a company car........but it gets to live in our garage and serve our family. I was able to drive it around yesterday and had a lot of fun! Paul said it reminds him of our old Geo because it's small.....it's a LOT faster though. It is a "four seater" just so it won't be classified as a sports car....to keep the insurance cheaper. It's defiantly a sports car with a V8 engine that can only comfortably seat two. I am so excited to one day go to the coast with Paul in the new car and drive around with the top down. I never thought we would have a convertible. It's quite a fun surprise. Thank you Lee for your generosity! We appreciate everything you've done for Paul and our family. Paul has worked for Lee for over 10 years now and has learned a lot. He loves his work environment and the field of Architecture. I don't know if Paul would have ever been exposed to Architecture if it wasn't for Lee and it has become a career he really enjoys. Notice how close Kayla is to the front seat...with me driving. Obviously my 6'3'' husband will make this car a 3 seater. =)


Sunday, October 5, 2008
Paul's New Wheels
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
sporty new cars are fun arent they?! You look really good in that car, I hope you guys get to go on some hot dates in it!!
So now you have 3 cars? Want to send one my way? I guess Paul is going through his mid-life crisis early. At least it didn't hit your pocketbook.
nice!! :) it looks like SO much fun!! it was fun to see you guys tonight.... i love how much fun all the kids had! aidan talked about "jep" the whole way home!
We're selling the Toyota Avalon....interested?
How fun Krista! That is one HOT car! Wow! And you look Hot in it. Actually you always look good. It really has nothing to do with the car.
Krista! Awesome car!! Just an little advice from a fellow convertible owner/driver, when you go to the coast, Pismo I am assuming, take it on the beach you can drive on. Driving on the beach witht the top down is amazing and awesome. Something I think everyone should experience at least once! Go to Splash Cafe and get some Chowder Bowls and head out to that beach and have a little picnic and drive!! YOu will never regret it!! Then be sure to stop at the closest self serv car wash and rinse off the sand. Just some advice!! :)
Woo-hoo...very nice! You look TOTALLY natural next to that car :o)
How fun! Thanks for the video too, I was wondering how it transformed :)
Ha! I remember when you saw our used, bare-bones Honda Odyssey, you called me a "snob." Who's the snob now, huh?!! Before, when I told you your coolness wasn't a problem, I didn't really mean it. I was just trying to be nice. But now I see that you are definitely cool enough to be one of our friends. But are we cool enough to be yours?
That is one fun looking car! I remember when I was a little girl I just loved convertibles...so I'm sure this is especially exciting to your kids, too. What a nice boss Paul has!!!
I thought I saw this car in the parking lot at the office. Isn't that car so much fun? I'm so happy you get to enjoy it now!
What a cool car to have. I'm glad that you get to drive it too.
I am jealous. This is the coolest lexus made with a hard top convertable. Wish I could aford one. I think that things goes 0 to 60 in about 8 seconds....very hot.
Post a Comment