Tod and Paul went off to Wood Badge again this last weekend. Tracy invited us to come over for dinner at her place this time. Tracy got out thier rock band game. Here are a few pics.
Eliza and Kayla on the microphone.
Cannon on the drums
Tracy Dunning playing the guitar.
Mother daughter duet. Tyra and Tracy. All I have to say is Tracy is SUCH a good mom!!! She really is a great example to me in so many ways!

Actually I have more to say then that. What I love about Tracy..................Tracy is the type of person that makes me feel good about myself. She laughs at my stupid jokes.....and I mean a real laugh. I have NEVER heard her gossip. One time I dropped off rice crispy treats at house house. The next day in the church halls she came up to me and said "Your rice crispy treats were AMAZING."....not just "thanks". I have never heard the word amazing and rice crispy treat in the same sentence.....that in itself made me smile. Not to give the impression that she is over the top bubbly....she is actually pretty mellow....go with the flow type of person.As you can see in the pictures she has a GORGEOUS smile and uses it often.
Thanks for having us over Tracy. .......when are our husbands leaving again? ;-)
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Daddies are gone ROCK BAND is ON!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I am seriously considering getting a WII for the girls for Christmas now.
Tracy is Ken and Geri Merrill's daughter right? I love her parents too. Did you know her Dad is a retired Fireman? She comes from a good family, no wonder she is great........sort of like you Krista!
Dad, Tracy and I went to seminary together and taught at Jans together. She has always been a sweety and I always thought she was lucky to have such a neat mom. I always thought her mom was pretty and a good mom. I'm sure she learned from her mother. I'm glad you are such good friends with her Krista. You need to post some picts from the girls b-day party. Is that a wii that they are using to sing too?
I so agree, Tracey is GOOD. I just love her. I love being around her, I love how she is so cooperative, so accommodating. Always has that great smile, and thinking the best of everyone. Wonderful to work with at church too. No wonder you two are friends!
Yes Jen I think it is a Wii. They are all the craze and everybody who is anybody has one or wants one. I guess I am just not hip or with it. I'm glad to have gotten to know Tracy and her family too. Paul and I both enjoy their company.
I met Tracy when she first moved back here - they were in our ward and my Zack and her son Adler were buddies.
I love Rock Band! It's seriously addictive.
Post a Comment