BROTHERS, SONS: I thought I should try for another boy so Jet could have a brother close to his age....then I realized that having another baby would be unwise. Jet and Cannon are great brothers even if there is an age gap. A couple nights ago Jet was being a stinker and not going to bed very well. Cannon took it upon himself to calm him down. They ended up falling asleep together on the bottom bunk.
DAUGHTERS, SISTERS, AND DAY AFTER DO'S: Zachary (Paul's nephew) was baptized Saturday night. The baptism started at 7:30pm. My kids are usually asleep by then. To make things work, I bathed the kids and did their hair before the baptism. The baptism was wonderful. We came home and went to bed. The next morning our hair (including mine) still looked great. I didn't have to do a thing. Even their ribbons stayed in place.
Aren't they cute sisters!?!
BIG AND LITTLE MEN AT CHURCH IN THIER SUNDAY BEST
GREEN EYESHADOW: LOVE IT!
MY PERSONAL TRAINER: Tonight was enrichment. Lisa was looking mighty fine so I took the opportunity to get some pics with my work out crew. The last post I did about exercising was when Lisa and I were super sweaty, first thing in the morning, with no make-up and nasty hair. Lisa was a very good sport, as usual. She looked more then beautiful, she looked WOW, tonight so I thought I would take the opportunity to get some pics with her while we are actually done up.Amy Burbidge (who said she was glad she wasn't there the day I took pics for the first post), Lisa Arcia, Krista Gage. Aren't my friends smokin hot!?! They are not only easy on the eyes they are also a big support to me. We KNOW eachother......we hold nothing back. We don't always agree with eachother but we ALWAYS love eachother.............flaws INCLUDED. I'm really grateful that Lisa and Amy let me crash their exercise club.
We've been starting our work outs at 5:45am every week day for about 2 1/2 weeks now. Why is it still hard to get out of bed? If I didn't have friends involved I would totally stay in bed.........but once I get out of bed and we get going........ working out becomes a pleasure. Some days I'm a total slug but I do it to keep the habit. Some days I get that exercising high and feel on top of the world.
Anyways.........there are a few of my random pleasures.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
A Post of Pleasures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
You sure got those pictures posted quickly! Enrichment was so much fun tonight. You all look great! Takes TONS of discipline getting up to exercise THAT early.
I love the brother pictures...I have a feeling those 2 will always be close. Age really will not matter all that much when they are grown.
I already get up at 5:45 - there's NO WAY I could get up earlier to excercise. Congratulations on your self discipline. Pass some over this way, would you?
Krista!! You are awesome!! I LOVE YOUR GIRLS HAIR!!! Thanks for all your and Tina's advice about that lady at church. I really appreciate what you both said.
Also are you going to Raelyn's wedding this Saturday?
Krista, I must have the know how on that cute hair style!!! Their hair looks way cute! You and your friends all look great too! That is WAY early to get up. Yea, pass some of that motivation this way - geez!
Krista you look amazing. I've always thought you were a beautiful woman, but something about you now is very stunning. I think it's the hair, I'm way jealous btw, I want a cutsie bob!
You all look beautiful. How fun to have work out buddies! It is good to find joy in the little things of life. You do a good job of that, from eye shadow to cute hairstyles. Your children are so cute together too. What neat moments you captured!
You and Lisa look great--no comment on me! Hopefully I'll sleep better this week and be there more.
I like your random pictures. You look great! Such a hottie.
Post a Comment