Saturday, September 6, 2008

From Baby to Little Man


These pictures were taken when Jet was about 15months old.

Jet is now 30 months old. I can't believe how much has changed! Now he is a bike riding little man in little man underwear.
Can you tell he knows I find him irresistible.

I do enjoy my babies when I have them but I am very excited to enter into another phase of life. Jet is a very snuggly and pinchy so I still feel like I have a baby. Who am I kidding, he'll ALWAYS be my baby.

5 comments:

Gwen Hawkins said...

That is the CUTEST picture!! He looks like such a big boy!

Fisher Family Fun said...

All your kids are sooooo cute!! Plus they look JUST LIKE YOU!!!!!

kelly said...

I love pictures of little boys just in their undies when they are newly potty trained. Their bums just look so cute! Jet has one of the cutest smiles I've ever seen.

kahnfam said...

What a cutie! He looks so big!

Grandma Honey said...

Jet looks like his dad when he cries! Not that I have ever seen Paul cry, but something about that look on his face. And you are so right...Jet will always be your baby, even if you have another child.