Monday, September 1, 2008

Let's go Bowling..... Maybe Not

My brothers Gabe and Tony invited us to go bowling with them last Saturday. They had several free passes that needed top be used by Sunday. So Gwen and I brought our babies to go bowling to find that there was a tournament at the bowling alley so there wasn't any room for us. We went across the street for an ice cream cone instead.
Morgan, Hailey, Cannon, Logan, Olivia, and Heidi....and of course Uncle Gabe weaseled into the cousin group shot. Kayla got sick on Friday so I left her and Jet home with Paul. It was fun to hang out with my little brothers and big sister. We talked while the kids entertained eachother and ate their ice cream. I don't get to see my brothers very often so just seeing them made it a great time. Doesn't matter what you do as long as you're with loved ones it's a great time!



When we got home from bowling Paul was on the computer. When he is on the computer I often lay on the ground, put my feet up, and talk with him. Usually when he is on the computer the children are in bed for the night but this time it was in the afternoon. while I was talking to Paul I got attacked by my boys. First Jet, then Cannon decided it was time for a dog pile. We wrestled for quite a while. Paul took some pictures.



7 comments:

jenifer oyler said...

Way cute Krista! Your kids will always love you for being such a fun mom!!

kelly said...

How fun!

Nicole said...

I agree - I love spending time with my brother and sisters! Floor time looks like fun - they've got you outnumbered!

Gwen Hawkins said...

Way cute post! I love the HUGE smile on Jet Bears face. :)

GREENLAW said...

hey! that happens to me, too!! :) very cute pictures!!

kahnfam said...

What a cool mom you are. I always tell the kids to wrestle with Chris.

Lisa said...

I love Jet's big-boy-undied-bottom! Yay-no more diapers! And Preston has the same green striped shirt!