Paul is one tall dude. I am wearing very high heals and he still towers over me. I love my tall, dark, and handsome beefcake of a husband! Plus, he gave me beautiful babies!

Do colors get any prettier? I think NOT!
I have never seen a better picture of my son Cannon. Jason posed him, laid himself on the ground and took the shots. We were so lucky to have a real smile captured. I think we were talking about tooting to make Cannon laugh. It worked. Yeah!!!
Heidi Monkey.
Cool Kayla Joyce
Jet Bear Love
http://jasen.bigfolioblog.com
Go to above link to see a sample of our family pics. Jasen randomly picks a few out and puts them on his business blog. In a few days I'll be able to see more. He took over two hundred pictures tonight. I can not recommend him enough. I love his style! He does incredible camera work and has such a great eye for the art! I'll be able to pick the best faces and put them all on the same picture. I am EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Madsen's let us take pictures in their orchards. (Thank you Nicole!!!) It was beautiful. I love that we were able to have nature and fall in the background with out doing the typical Woodward park. All my kids were excited to see Nugget (the Madsen's horse we've ridden a couple times) again. At dinner all the kids said their favorite part of the day was seeing Nugget at the Madsen's farm.
A little side story....,.As soon as I told Paul to load up the babies in the van...it started to RAIN!=( I was on the brink of tears. I got in the car and we all said a family prayer together. I told Heavenly Father I was thankful for the rain and that I know we need it. Then I asked if it be his will to bless us that it might clear up for our pictures. I has just read in the Ensign yesterday about the Pres. Monson dedicating temples. I can't remember which celebration it was.....but it was a big deal and outdoors. Pres. Monson said a prayer that the rain would cease long enough for everybody to do the celebration activity...the rain cleared up...then rained heavily during the night time. Anyway I totally didn't think we were going to be able to avoid bad picture weather...but the answer to my prayer was yes! There was a clearing right over the Madsen's property. I actually think the rain made the leaves brighter and the orchard more beautiful for the pics. I am going to bed feeling blessed tonight!
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Family Picture Sample Courtesy of J. Master Photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
19 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your pics Krista!!! I couldn't even wait until I got home to see them. I made Jasen show them to me when Chris and I picked up the girls from their house. I'm sooo glad they turned out!!! YAY!!! everyone looked awesome and did a great job! How lucky are we to have met Jasen??!!?!?!?
INCREDIBLE! And I LOVE the setting! What a treasure!
Oh Krista - these photos are really, really beautiful! I love them! The pecan orchard is such a beautiful place for photos, and your FAMILY is so beautiful! Did I tell you that I LOVE these pictures??
I just read your post about the rain clearing up - that's incredible! Thanks for sharing :)
Love it, LOVE it! Justin's comment was, "man last time I saw her she was pregnant!" Translation- you look AWESOME. Your littlest man... so cute in the hat.
These are most incredible pictures! My favorite is that last one of you and Paul. That one really captures your personality. Everyone looks stunning and so classy. The poses are good, the colors are good, and the family is gorgeous!
I love your family pictures! They came out so beautiful!!!
your pict. are so nice! I love taking family pictures! That one of your Jet Bear reminds me of your brother Aaron.
The pictures look AWESOME! What a beautiful setting. You sure have some great connections.
Love em Krista!!! Love the outfits, the background and all those beautiful faces. I'm glad Jasen could capture that for you! I love the one of Kayla!!!! She is a cutie! The one of Cannon is great! They are all good. I really love the way all the outfits turned out!
they are absolutely beautiful!!!!
Love love love the colors you chose! Your family is very beautiful!
That pic of you & Paul is so sexy!! That's awesome that the weather worked out for you, you have done such a great job with your beautiful family.
Wow! The pictures turned out amazing! He does such a great job. you have a beautiful family.
So gorgeous!! I am gearing up for our family pics in the next couple of weeks. I hope they turn out as well as yours!
I love those pictures! We are looking for a photographer for family photos, you'll have to give me this guys' info.
Krista these pictures are wonderful. It sure makes it easy to take nice pictures when you have such a gorgeous family! I love all the individual pictures of your kids. I think they really catch each child's personality! Jasen did an awesome job!
Krista, this pictures are gorgeous. He did an excellent job capturing your family. You have such a beautiful family.
Ok, so you may not recognize me but.... this is Meredith Heilbut!! Ha, I know, I'm so grown up :) lol. Anyway, look at your beautiful family! Gosh! How have you been and where are you at these days?
Meredith
Post a Comment