Wednesday, November 26, 2008

BIG GUNS!

I went to Tony's house tonight to document both my Dad's and Tony's MACHO MUSCLES!!! Their arms are almost as big and strong as their hearts.....which is impressive!





Buffest Grandpa in town!
I wish I had taken a pic of Tony's right arm. I bet it's even bigger. All I know is Tony's arms are to big for me to get both hands wrapped abound them. His guns and chest are rock hard and huge! His heart on the other hand is soft and sweet....but that's just between you and me.
Me bench pressing an impressive 45lbs. I could do more but why....I like being a girl... I can almost hear Paul saying "How cute" right now. Over the summer Lisa, Amy and I focused on lifting heavy weights. I think we were bench pressing 90lbs. It'll be fun to get back into lifting next summer.

Look at his neck!!! Paul told me on Saturday night he helped Tony pop his back. Tony's shoulders and chest are so big that Paul found it difficult to get a good grip on him. Paul is 6'3". His has a pretty big wingspan...Tony is buff!
Tony with his muscles at rest.
The boy has wings too...he can fly!
Tony benching 280lbs.......WOOO HOO! That's my baby brother!

6 comments:

TonyZ said...

Thanks Krista, usually you have to pay for that kind of endorsement. I don't think that even Obama got that much free advertisement from the media outlets! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Tony is like totally buff.
BEEFCAKE, BEEFCAKE!!!!

grandpaz said...

I have two questions.......
1. Would the anonymous comments actually have come from Tony? Hummm!
2. Was anyone special invited to view this web page?
3. Are these pictures going to go out on Craig's list or E-Harmony of some other advertisement?

The Gage Cage said...

No to all of the above...

This post is simply a sincere praise to my very praiseworthy brother.

Anonymous said...

Hercules, Hercules, Hercules.... (think Nutty Professor)
Awesome though... what a bunch of stud muffins!

jenifer oyler said...

Our Zambrana boys are just so cute and amazingly buff!!!! I love the last pict of dad and Tony.