Kids are done eating lunch. Cannon takes jet down the hall and put him to bed. Then Cannon goes into our living room for quite time. Paul and I are sitting at the table talking. A few seconds later Jet starts crying (he never cries when we put him to bed) and Kayla runs down the hall toward the living room.
Me-Kayla why is Jet crying?
Kayla-Because he thinks we're going to sell him.
Here's a little shout out to Tim Sr. and Judy Ryan...you can't be with them and not laugh...these experiences are from today at church.
As I was walking down the hall I hear Tim Sr. was telling somebody something along the lines of.."I have to make mistakes for myself and learn the hard way....I guess it's the Irish in me" In passing I say "Some call it Irish, others call it stupid....whatever your preference." If you don't know Bro. Ryan don't worry he's the type that is very safe to joke with.
Judy Ryan asked Paul if he knew where I was. Paul said I walk the halls often times. She said something like "Great I've been wanting to grab her." Paul said "Me too."
Sunday, November 16, 2008
This has been a day of Funnies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'd sure like to know why Jet thinks you are going to sell him...must be a story behind that one :)))
I have no idea. Sounded like Kayla paid him a visit and told him that. I think he was really crying because Kayla was interrupting him while he was trying to fall asleep.
Aren't kid's funny the way their minds work. That is too funny!
Post a Comment