Blaine Thomas and Jenny Jordan Frogley
For those of you that don't know Blaine and Jan Thomas you're missing out. They are played a HUGE part in my having the gospel in my life today. They are the funnest people. When ever I'm with them good time and big laughs are part of the experience. They treat everybody like one of their dearest friends...no matter how old or young you are. To sum it up, I LOVE THEM! Jenny Jordan Frogley and the other artist are staying in their home tonight and had an opportunity to get to know them. I think Jenny is friends with their daughter Becky. During the performance Jenny surprised Blaine and called him up on the stage. He was all for it! What a smile he had! It was the highlight of the concert for me. See the clips below.
Gwen, JENNY JORDAN FROGLEY, Me and Linda
I am a HUGE fan of Jenny Jordan Frogley. Every time I'm on the elliptical or treadmill I listen to her music. It is so fun, upbeat and positive! I've seen her perform live at Womens Conference, Time Out for Women, and now at the concert tonight. Unfortunately, the advertising wasn't good... so word didn't get out. The concert was poorly attended. In a way that was good for me because it gave me an opportunity to meet her and have my pic taken with her. Her music is motivating and inspiring. I hope you check it out if you haven't been exposed to it before. You'll be glad you did...especially if you have youth in your home!
Linda, Me, Gweno
In the last video be sure to tune in for Blaine's singing. I can't help smiling when I watch this! The Thomas' have always been and will always be on my heart's list of favorite people!
Friday, November 14, 2008
The Jenny Jordan Frogley Concert
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Krista, it looks like you guys had a great time.......wish I was there. Blayne is the best, got to love that guy. Easy to see why all the ladies love him.
That was such a blast!! I'm soo glad you got that on video!! Love it Krista! :)
I didn't know you knew Blaine and Jan Thomas! I don't know them well but my family does. Blaine officiated at a sealing I went to and recited the most wonderful poem. Afterwards I went into this office and he wrote it out for me so I could send it to the couple who got sealed. Such a good man.
He was our Bishop when my parents got divorced. He was the sealer for Dad and Nedra. No matter how many times we moved they kept close tabs on us and were true friends to my father through some rough times. They supported my sister and brother on their mission. My sister taught swim lessons at Jan's. We spent a Thanksgiving at their house one year.I shot clay pigeons in their yard. They payed many visits always bringing a treat for us over the years when I was a kid. Still, Blaine gives us so much praise and love. We have gone to ice cream with them several times after scripture class...talk about no age discrimination. They are definitely cheerleaders in my life and absolute party animals!
That is the neatest tu hing!!!!! How come you didn't tell me about this concert? Was it last night? I'm so jealous! I wish I could have gone!!!!!! You may be a big fan of Jenny Jordan but no bigger than me!! You already know that I LOVE her music!!! Her music is the BEST! How fun to have Blaine go up and sing with her. What a fun fun night!!!
Love her!!!!
I wish I was able to come to that - so terrible that the word didn;t get out about it in time for people to make plans!
LOVE the Thomas'. They are the best! Jan and my mom-in-law are BEST friends. We love them both!
Glad you had fun!
I am jealous, that looks really fun. I love her music!
Did you know Blaine has a karaoke machine and practices on it lots! I used to go back to get things and he'd be in the middle living room singin away. Usually a classic like Senatra or something. It was always so cute and a little funny:)
Post a Comment