Sunday, November 16, 2008

Cannon Is Going to be the BEST Husband!

On Sunday's we often go to family dinners. My kids go to bed really early so most of the time I have them get dressed into pajamas before we go. I usually don't bathe my kids on Sunday night....It's my day of rest...and the kids don't play in the dirt on Sunday either. Today we got home from church and I was getting the boys to change before lunch (helps keep white shirts white). I told Cannon to go ahead and get some pajamas on. Often times he'll wear mismatched things to bed. Usually I don't care but since I know we are going to Paul's parents house for dinner I asked him to wear one of his nicer, long sleeves, long pants pajamas today....and to make sure it was a matching set. Cannon said "I don't see what the difference is, but if it makes you happy that's fine." Then he politely got dressed. SUCH a GOOD young man! Following right in his fathers footsteps!

4 comments:

Grandma Honey said...

Oh what a good boy! See, like father like son. They really do pick up on all that they hear and see.

jenifer oyler said...

Way to go Cannon. Do what your om asks even if you don't know why. It make life much easier.

Fisher Family Fun said...

OK, how do you get your kids to go to bed early without arguing!?!? Christopher and Amber take 30 minutes each to get them to go to bed! I have tried letting them play until right before bed, tried calm down time an hour before bed! Spill your secrets!!

The Gage Cage said...

We ALL wake up early. I get up at 5am and my kids wake up and get dressed about 5:30am. When 7pm rolls around they are tired. I'm sure that isn't the answer you wanted. If you are having trouble getting them to bed don't let them sleep in to long in the morning....which doesn't mean you have to wake them up at 5:30am....Honestly if I wasn't exercising they would sleep in until 6-6:30ish. When I used to work out later in the day they had the same bed time and woke up around then.