You all NEED to looks at J. Master Photography and look at the family pics he just took of the Mark and Miranda Roberts. The are INCREDIBLE!!!! Seriously go look at them. These are the random samples too. They will get even better with editing. Jasen Master is the MAN of photography! I hope you all will take the opportunity to have him capture your family, wedding, engagement, ANYTHING on film! Jasen you better be around for many years...long enough to do the engagements and weddings of my four children!
http://jasen.bigfolioblog.com
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
A MUST SEE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I looked at them Krista, and you are right...they are incredible. I can't wait to get Tyler and Karen's pictures done. Just 10 more days!
Krista,
You are so sweet. He did do a great job. Your pictures are amazing too!!
You are seriously too kind Krista. Im blessed by being able to do this for others and it's a real honor to be able to work for you and your family, Gwen's Family, Miranda's family and all the others you have sent my way. Seriously, thank you.
Jasen
Hi-I was on Kathryn's blog & noticed your blog & clicked on-hope you don't mind! Loved the detour to Master's Photography! Amazing, amazing results. That was really nice to see the Roberts & later yours.
I read through all your blog til this page ended. Your name Gage should be Engaging. I think that's what i've gleaned from observing your words, spoken testimonies, & the obvious love you have for your family & everyone you know.
Your family photos are AWESOME! Love your blog & found it very ENGAGING Sis. Gage. : ) Have a great week/Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment