Sunday, April 27, 2008

Bright Eyes

Here's Stefani and Paul's cousin Benson Gage. Pretty cute huh! Got to love those boys that are so tall you can wear heals and they still tower over you. LOVE THAT!

Stefani just emails me these pics so I am adding them to this post. Sorry that they will be out of order. This is Stefani at Formal with Cameron Burnett. I was lucky enough to do her hair and make-up for it too but had no pics to show for it. I think I did five girls that day. Fun and Busy!
Last Friday, April 25th, was a super fun and busy day! Pauls cousin, Kristi, got married and Clovis High had it's prom. When ever there is a prom or formal there is always a "Pre-Prom /Formal Party" at the Gage's. Not very many girls were going to prom this year. That was actually lucky for me because Paul's cousin's wedding started at 5:30pm the same night. I got myself ready during nap time then the girls came over. i had a friend give my older children a ride home from school so it worked out perfectly.



This is one of my girls, Stefani Robinson. She is such a good person. I couldn't praise her enough!!!!!! I often tell her parents I want to take parenting classes from them because Stefani is turning out so good. right now she is dating one of Paul's cousins, Benson Gage. I feel way more protective of Stefani then I do Benson. They are both on the right path and I have no need to worry.
I don't have any pic's with thier dresses. We had to get them ready a little bit to early to get totally dressed and ready to go. Stefani's dress was navy blue. I mixed a little bit of navy blue into some silver eyeshadow. Then I used a navy blue eyeliner. In the above pics she doesn't have lip gloss on yet. I just took the pic before I put her hair up.
This is Hailey. (I hope I am spelling her name right.) she is a friend of Stefani and just recently got baptized. She is such a good girl too. I never got to have her while I was in YW's but I still feel close to her. I went to her baptism and was amazed by her spirit! Hailey joined the church for all the right reason's..........because she knows it's true! She is a very very very smart girl. I think she has a 4.3 GPA. she could go to school anywhere after she graduates. She is thinking about going to BYU. I hope she does. While she was here we were able to talk about temple marriages. I seriously really love her. These two girls are so special and I am honored to be one of thier friends.......even if I'm older then they are.

Anyway, Haileys dress is an iridescent bright shade of midnight/royal blue. It's hard to tell in these pictures but I put a charcoal as the base color then a bright teal blue on top. It turned out pretty sweet if I do say so myself. I can't take to much credit though. She is way beautiful and would look great no matter what I do. I also can not take credit for her hair. She had it done at Paul Mitchel Beauty School then came over for make-up. I was actually glad because of the time issue.........and it looked great!
I called this caption "Bright Eyes" because as I was looking at the pictures I took I could see the light of Christ in these girls eyes. They both have such bright eyes! Double click on a couple of these photo's and look into their eyes. They are soooo beautiful on the inside that it radiates through their eyes. Such GOOOOOD girls!

Stefani wanted her hair in a "Cinderella" type of a low up-do. Turned out pretty cute, huh. She loved the way her hair looks down but it won't hold the curl. This way her hair looks awesome all night long...........I'm sure she was home by midnight though.

4 comments:

Grandma Honey said...

Steffani sure has grown up! And I remember when Benson was born but had not seen him since. You did a great job on makeup....no wonder everyone wants to come to you! I had no idea Steffani and Benson were dating!


Jill

Kathryn Poduska said...

Look at how beautiful Stefani is! Good job with the hair!

kelly said...

Beautiful girls! Great hair! That girl is supposed to be in our ward!!!

Becca said...

Wow, you are amazing. Can I come over so you can do my hair....;) I can't believe how old Benson is...Crystal is one of my good friends, and I still picture Benson a little boy!! Man, time sure does fly!! You did a great job on the hair and makeup!! What fun!!!