Sunday, April 27, 2008

Kristi's Beautiful Wedding at Wolf Lakes

Paul's cousin Kristi married Mario at Wolf Lakes on Friday April 25th 2008. (For those that might wonder, they are not members of our church.) The wedding was super beautiful! Back in the 80's my dad's company used to have picnic's at Wolf lakes. It has changed alot since then. wow, it is soooo beautiful. Paul's Dad married Kristi and Mario. He did a great job. Kristi was a gorgeous bride! I could tell they loved each other and it was a happy event. Because the suroundings were so pretty i got a little camera happy. Here are some pics. The above picture is my favorite. I was trying to get a picture with my dad but the wind kept blowing my hair into my face. The two below pics are attempts to get a good one. Dad got a little playful and said "I can fix that." The picture was taken and oddly enough......I love it. IF you double click it and look closely at my Dad you can see his silly, playful, punkish side in his expression. I always have a good time with him and I am grateful for that!



Kristi and Mario. she is soo pretty. You can't tell in this picture but she has super pretty green eyes.
Mechlle and Michael
Paul's parents. I wish i had noticed the wind blowing in Mom's hair. I would have taken another pic. This one is still good though.
My parents. If this is confusing to anybody I'll explain. My Dad is married to my husband's Aunt. Nedra, my step-mom, is Paul's father's sister. I married a Gage first.........then my dad married one too. Now Paul and I are first cousins. My parents and siblings go to gage family reunions too.
This is the tree you see in the below pics behind us. It is huge and beautiful!
Dad and Nedra.
Me and Paul.
This is a pic i took of Uncle Lee and I. Uncle Lee is the Architect Paul works for. he is also the Grandfather of the bride.

10 comments:

bretandjulie said...

Glad you were camera happy, all the pictures turned out so cute. Kristi sure makes a beautiful bride.

You married your first cousin? Gross.

Tad and Jennifer said...

Cute pictures!! It was great to see pictures, wish we could have been there. Looks like it was a fun evening and Kristi sure looked beautiful. Nice earrings!! Strut it girl!!

GREENLAW said...

very cute pics... it looked like fun! i just have to tell you that i love when you comment on my blog! you always have the nicest things to say... they always make my day!! thank you!!! :) see you later this week at women's conference!! I can't wait!!!

Anonymous said...

Krista, I just looked on your blog at all the cute pictures. First of all you are so totally pretty. And second of all, you are so good at doing makup and hair! When we are in Hawaii you need to do some different eyeshadow colors and stuff on me. I need some new ideas. I don't know, I feel like my face is just getting older though and not looking as great as I used to. Maybe you can help me freshen up my eyes. You are awesome!

Kathryn Poduska said...

You're going to have to frame some of those pictures. They are so cute!

Grandma Honey said...

You take the best pictures!! I think I had heard before that Paul is related to your step mom but I never really put it together in my head til this explanation. That would really unit the two families! How interesting! Your dad is really cute. I see Kayla in him.

Jill

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

Dang girl, that is some BLUE eye shadow!! It looks like it was a beautiful wedding. I'm totally laughing that you are married to your cousin...I guess I never really thought about it :) Speaking of marriages, your Dad must have a fabulous one because I have never seen Nedra look happier!

kahnfam said...

Hey Hot Mama! You look great! I love your hair that length. It makes me want to chop mine off!

Pollock Palooza said...

I can hear your dad's voice saying "oh I can fix that"! Love the pictures. Kristi is SO beautiful!!! You know the last picture with you and uNcle Lee... I always wonder what he'd look like minus the facial hair:)

Anonymous said...

I love that pic of me & my new hubby! I'm glad you took that. And you're so cute with your little comments :)