I hope you all don't mind reading experiences from the past. I am going to have my blog printed and put into a book form. This blog is my journal and scrapbook. I hope to put in several experiences from the past and try to keep up with the present so I can have as many highlights as possible to look back on as I grow up.
In the Summer of 2007 Amy Burbidge and I went to Heather Schieferle's wedding. We knew Heather through our children at Red Bank. I also did business with her. She was a mortgage officer and I do Real Estate. We loved to refer clients to each other because we knew our clients would be taken care of. More importantly, Heather and I had a bond because we both love and want to follow Jesus. Heathers first husband, Chad, died while playing a game of basketball. Chad was an awesome husband and father. He was the type of guy that enjoyed being with his children and loved to please his wife. He was very healthy and athletic. It was just his time to go. He left behind his wife, their twin girls (8yrs old), and a little boy Ethan (4yrs old). Heather married Van. She knew Van from years back, right around the time Heather began dating her first husband Chad. Van is a very good man and Heather and her children feel lucky to have him. I am so glad Heather is married again. She is one of those ladies that was made to be a good wife. I love you Heather!!!!! The wedding was beautiful. Amy and I had a blast. We did the little girls hair. The wedding was right on the beach. Before the bride and groom came Amy and I took some pics of each other. After the wedding we went to the reception at a near by winery. We danced the night away. If I got off the dance floor Heather would insist on my return. One time I went to get a drink of water and Heather got the DJ's microphone and called me and a couple other people by name ant told us to get our booties on the dance floor. I love dancing so that was no problem. After the reception Amy and I gave Heather and Van a ride to their hotel then went to their future house to sleep for the night. We talked until.........the sun came up. Amy is awesome! She is educated and interesting. We can talk about ANY subject together. Friends like her are good to have. On the ride home Amy introduced me to the Ikea store and El Pollo Loco. I can't spell the restaurant right, but I LOVE thier food! All in all we had a great time and made it home safely. 









Thursday, April 17, 2008
Heather Smiths Wedding, Summer of 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a fun thing to read! That was a really good time, wasn't it? I love hanging out with you too--when can we go to another wedding on the beach?
Post a Comment