The rules to this tag are .........using the letters of your middle name describe yourself. Tag as many people as there are letters in your middle name.
My middle name is DAWN. I was named after my dad Donald. I love being named after him!
Here it goes....
Don't Compare (My self-esteem is largely because I don't compare myself to others and I don't expect others to have the same strengths I have.)
Aim High (Dream big. Chances are even if you don't make it all the way....you'll get higher then you would have if you didn't allow yourself go for seemingly impossible goals. )
Work Hard (I'm not afraid of hard work and/or sacrofice. If the outcome is worth it.......I'll work!)
Not Perfect (enough said!)
I tag Lisa Owens, Amy Burbidge, Kirsten Rasmussen, and Karen Sapp.
Friday, April 11, 2008
I've Been Tagged
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Krista you're so sweet! Thank you for always being so encouraging. I love every chance I have to talk to you about life because you don't hold anything back. You are you and true to yourself and I really admire and respect that. I have one question: How do I add people on my side bar? I'm still figuring this thing out. LOL!
So glad that we found your blog (through someone else's blog). Its too fun to see the inner workings of the GageCage... even better if you post embarrassing things about Paul for us to hang over his head. Keep the posts coming :)
Oh goodness!! I have a LONG last name!! I'll have to think about this for a little while. You may have to help me finish mine!! Just kidding. I'll get on it. This was fun learning more about you! I love the self esteem concept. It is so true and so many people use others to define themselves and if you don't compare you are so much better off. Thanks for being so inspiring!
I meant long MIDDLE name! oops!
You are so sweet!!!! Seriously, you made my day. You, too, are gorgeous inside and out!
I hope Heidi is feeling better. It makes you realize how precious and fragile life can be.
Okay Krista, it's not as thoughtful as yours but I finally did the tag. Hope you enjoy!!
Post a Comment