Saturday, June 21, 2008

Fearless Jet Jumping Off The Diving Board



Jet is so funny because he is my most fearless and biggest chicken at the same time. When it comes to animal.........even small ones he is scared to death. He has also been known to be afraid of human babies if they crawl towards him. Quit the contrast to this video. When it comes to things that can actually be dangerous the boy has no problem taking a risk.

6 comments:

Gwen Hawkins said...

I looooove that boy!!! I'm so lucky to have such great nieces and nephews!

Tad and Jennifer said...

Cute!! It's good to have some fear, otherwise he'll jumping off the top of the fridge. I'm trying to figure out a "healthy fear" of the water for Hannah so she doesn't jump in unless we're with her. It's cute to see them growing up.

bretandjulie said...

I'm surprised you didn't mention Jet's fear of Aunt Julie. It's so cute to watch Jet just jump in. Cannon's dive looked awesome too!

Judy Ryan said...

The real star here is Cannon, of course, jumping through the inner tube. Love that kid. (Do you know where his hernia was? He'll tell you....)

I had to jump on to retrieve the couch picture from movie night so I could have ONE MORE dopey picture of Timothy.

GREENLAW said...

wow! he's very brave!! aidan was getting brave this week in utah... he jumped from the side, which was pretty good, i thought... the diving board in probably not too far off! that's a beautiful pool!! looks like fun!!! :)

kahnfam said...

What a great little swimmer! Austin still doesn't like getting his face wet.