1. Where is your cell phone? ....................counter
2. Your significant other?.......................machine
3. Your hair?....................................short
4. Your mother? .................................Nedra
5. Your father?..................................Don
6. Your favorite thing?..........................make-up
7. Your dream last night?........................forgettable
8. Your favorite drink..........................water
9. Your dream/goal?..............................perfection
10. The room you're in?..........................quiet
11. Your children?...............................beautiful
12. Your fear?...................................bugs
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years...........Clovis
14. Where were you last night?...................home
15. What you're not?.............................unhappy
16. Muffins......................................Costco
17. One of your wish list items?.................pool
18. Where you grew up?...........................California
19. What you read last...........................scriptures
20. What are you wearing?........................clothes
21. Your TV?.....................................free
22. Your pets?...................................non-existent
23. Your computer? ..............................black
24. Your life?...................................blessed
25. Your mood?...................................good
26. Missing someone?.............................siblings
27. Your car?....................................Venture
28. Something you're not wearing?................shoes
29. Favorite Store?..............................Costco
30. Your summer?.................................fun
31. Like someone?................................everyone
32. Your favorite color?.........................red
33. Last time you laughed........................today
34. Last time you cried?........................Friday
35. Dislike?..................................regret
36. Like?...................................accomplishment
I tag........Kathryn Poduska, Judy Ryan, and Irene Ryan. I'm tagging you because your the wittiest women in the world and I am curios to see what you all come up with.=)
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
ONE WORD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ha! If brevity is the soul of wit, then you have complimented the wrong people! Like Kathryn, I don't know if I can do it with one-word answers, but I'll take a stab at it. But this really could take me a while.
That was cute. Was it hard thinking of one word answers? Thanks for your sweet comment. The military is a whole different world than the civilian world so it's hard sometimes because most people don't understand.
Machine? I'm curious.
This was a pleasure to read. And I'm glad you put my fav people on the spot. Let's see if they deliver. :)
P.S. I was thinking of you and the bank the other day. Seems so long ago.
I call Paul a machine because he works long days and study or serves in his calling at night. Even though he typically get 5 to 6 hours of sleep and thinks nothing of it. The boy is never to "tired" for anything. He works hard, serves hard, and plays hard. Paul is a machine. =)
Post a Comment