Thursday, June 5, 2008

Tagged

Hey, I've been tagged by Shelby!

A-Attached or Single?-Very Happy to be Attached
B-Best Friend- Paul!!! Our pillow talk is always a highlight of the day.
C-Cake or Pie?- Both with ice cream on the side please.
D-Day of choice?- SUNDAY!! Paul and I go to church (we love our ward family!) and usually spend time with extended family for dinner. .
E-Essential item?- Kitchen Appliances. Our fridge recently gave out. It’s all fixed now. You never realize how much you take for granted until it’s gone. Kind of like when you get a cold you realize what a blessing it is to breath through your nose.
F-Favorite color?- Can’t pick Yellow-bright happy fun Pink-feminine pretty Red & Black-sophisticated, powerful, passionate White- pure, true, brilliant Can you tell I’m very effected emotionally when it comes to color. I LOVE colors!
G-Gummy bears or worms? Cinnamon Bears
H-Hometown?-Clovis, California
I-Favorite Indulgence? I have a lot of favorites…probably, hot brownie, hot fudge banana split.
J-January or July?- Both are AWESOME!

Kids?-4 Cannon, Heidi, Kayla, and Jet
L-Life isn't complete without? My family and my Religion
M-Marriage Date?-Dec 27th 1997
N-Number of Bro & Sis?-4 brothers and 2 sisters
O-Oranges or Apples? I love both. No comparison
P-Phobia and Fears? I don’t really have any super obsession with any fears….but I don’t want Paul to die until we are OLD…super duper OLD!
Q-Quote?- off the top of my head “There is nothing so bad that wining about it won’t make worse.”
R-Reason to smile?- I’m alive, healthy, blessed and happy
S-Season of choice? Fall
T-Tag Ten People? Jen Haroldsen aka Miss America (time for a new entry girl!), Kresta Kraucyk, Kirsten Rass (you never did the last one. You act like your busy or something. I’ll be waiting), Jill Shelly (I can hardly go a day with out visiting your blog) Amy B, Miranda R, Lisa Owens, Hulio, Angela Cantido, Kristi Silva
U-Unknown fact about me?-I can do crazy things with my eyeballs. It freaks Paul out. It's nice when I get to grouse him out =)

V-Vegetable?- I love salad so I guess Lettuce
W-Worse habit?- not writing Thank you note soon enough even when I feel really grateful. I guess I have intentions that are to big for my real life then nothing gets done for a while until I give in and send a little note.
Y-Your favorite food? I love food! I enjoy everything about it. There is one thing I know I don’t like at all…Pumas. YUK!
Z-Zodiac sign? Don’t know. Don’t care. I’m not into that stuff at all.

2 comments:

Kathryn Poduska said...

Thanks for dinner! You're awesome!

hawkins said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.