Kayla asked if she could play with her dress ups this morning. I said "Sure". She giggled and said "Come on Jet." Then she held his hand and took him down the hall. I guess big sisters love to dress up little brothers. At least this outfit was a pants dress-up. He loved the attention and was feeling pretty cool!

Thursday, June 12, 2008
Kayla, Jet, and the Dress Ups
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So this is why you weren't at the Primary meeting Tues evening! I had no idea! I just heard it was a family obligation. I was thinking it was something fun...not surgery for your son! Wow. Please post more about Cannon's recovery.
(How wonderful that you brought the Friend for him to read right before the surgery. What a great little comfort even if it was just the word search.)
Jill
Krista, you have the cutest kids. I am sure Jet will love those pictures someday!
Poor Cannon, I hope he feels better soon! Quite a traumatic experience for a nine year old. Luckily they are so resilient. Poor little guy! Feel better soon Cannon. You look awfully cute with your little hospital hat on!
That is too cute! I love how much kids love to dress up, especially when they include their siblings too. Where may I ask did you get that costume for Jet? ;-) That is awesome!
this is SO something ellie and aidan would do!! i actually have a similar picture from a few months ago. i love how they get along at these ages!
Post a Comment