Thursday, June 12, 2008

Kayla's Pre-K Gratuation

Kayla is all grown up now and ready to go to kindergarten! Cannon Jet and I went to her celebration. We watched them sing songs, then Mr. Peterson (Red Banks Principal) handed out scrolls, and finished with a slide show of pitures from the school year. Red Bank has the BEST Pre-K teachers!!!! I am so lucky to have been able to have them teach my girls!

Kayla I love you! You are the life of the party and keep my laughing and amazed every day! I'm so glad Heavenly Father gave me the privilege to be your Mom. I love watching you progress in life. Your potential is limitless and I get so excited when I think of your ability to accomplish to do the thing you set out to do. So....what will you enjoy the most and what goals are you going to set for yourself? I will be right by your side loving you and anxiously watching to see just how wonderfully you develop your gifts!


1 comment:

Grandma Honey said...

Oh Krista, you are such a good mother. I love how you told her you will be right by her side loving her and watching...
I also love how you wrote in an earlier post how you are interested in your children's long term happiness. That's what parenting is all about...the long term happiness but many don't get that part.
Keep writing, I love it.

Jill