Looks like you guys have had a blast the last couple of days. I love being with family too! (Only a few more days) It's great when there are so many cousins to play with and enjoy. Hope you have a great weekend and are able to entertain them by yourself.
When the kids are all lined up like that, it looks like there is sooooooooo many! I do think you're right, though, they will most likely go through withdraws.
What a cute picture of so many cousins!! That will be one to treasure forever. It does look like more than 16!! I had to count to make sure! ;-) I bet your kids were in heaven with so many friends around!
I saw this post the other day and was so in awe over this GREAT picture. What darling little children with such cute little names! What a memory in years to come!!!!!
A mother has far greater influence on her children than anyone else, and she must realize that every word she speaks, every act, every response, her attitude, even her appearance and manner of dress affect the lives of her children and the whole family. It is while the child is in the home that he gains from his mother the attitudes, hopes, and beliefs that will determine the kind of life he will live and the contribution he will make to society. -President N. Eldon Tanner
I love cooking (I should say eating), sewing, giving makeovers, serving in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints,and especially anything that has anything to do my my family.
4 comments:
Looks like you guys have had a blast the last couple of days. I love being with family too! (Only a few more days) It's great when there are so many cousins to play with and enjoy. Hope you have a great weekend and are able to entertain them by yourself.
When the kids are all lined up like that, it looks like there is sooooooooo many! I do think you're right, though, they will most likely go through withdraws.
What a cute picture of so many cousins!! That will be one to treasure forever. It does look like more than 16!! I had to count to make sure! ;-) I bet your kids were in heaven with so many friends around!
I saw this post the other day and was so in awe over this GREAT picture. What darling little children with such cute little names! What a memory in years to come!!!!!
Post a Comment