My Dad called the Madsen's to see if we could come and visit their animals while ALL the cousins are in town. We had such a fun day. all the Zambrana grandchildren are in town. After our visit with the Madsen's we went to McDonald's for lunch, then to Gwen's for some Slip and slide fun and dinner. I'll post those pictures separately.
This is Nugget. This was my first time riding a horse with out anybody guiding the horse. Nugget was a perfect horse for my first time. I could trust him completely! He is such a gentle and sweet horse. I LOVED it. I need to get better at steering him though. My favorite was when I could get Nugget to go somewhat quickly in a straight line.
Kayla Joyce
Jet climbing the fence.
Cannon and Matthew Zambrana (Aaron's oldest child)
Ammon (Aaron's 2nd), Cannon, Mathew, Heidi, Jet, Lisanne, Olivia, Kayla, Kelsey
Cha Cha
Nugget and Me
Beautiful Mckay (Jen's youngest)
Heidi and Logan sneaking in a 2nd turn riding Nugget with Gabe (my little bro.) guiding.
Heidi
Mckay
Jet and Grandma Z. She is such a lovely lady and a LOVING Grandma! Jet and my other children love her right back. Funny how that happens.
Jet and Grandpa's hand. Grandpa Z has a sweet touch too!
Kayla didn't want to ride Nugget alone. I thought that was pretty lucky for me!
My family minus Paul who was at work.
The face of PURE JOY!
Gweno's group
Heidi's ride.Feeding Carrots to Nugget

The kids were in Heaven! Feeding Nugget was very exciting to them. Love those happy expressions.The Madsens had mini horses. The baby one is one month old. They were so darling!
They also had goats. The kids got to lasso them. It was a really fun morning!
Cannon and Logan
Cannon catching goats. Haley, Ammon and Cannon
A REAL cowboy.......Brother Madsen
Tiffany and Dick Madsen.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
A Visit to the Madsen's Farm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Wow! You got soooooo many great pictures! You couldn't tell that you have never ridden a horse by yourself before. You looked like a real horsewoman! Plus, I can't believe that you got those pictures up before Gwen!
I love Jeanette's comment!!! putting up the pics before me..yeah right! Haha..I love all your pics too ;) Yesterday WAS so fun! I'm glad we went. The kids had a blast. I'm ready for some down time but I'm soo sad to see everyone leave:(
Hey Krista!! I did not know everyone was blogging! How have you been? Your kids have gotten so big in the time we have moved from the ward!! You guys look like you had a lot of fun with the horses!!
what a fun place!! you guys have made the best memories this summer! we're at my sister's house right now having fun with cousins, too. i LOVE it! :)
Krista! I'm so glad I found your blog! You look great and so happy! You look good on a horse!! I used to ride when I was little and I love it. It has been a long time. My daughter loves horses. She took riding lessons this last spring. It made me miss it a little.
Yay! We love our Poppi and Gigi Madsen :o)
Post a Comment