This morning Jen, Gwen and I took our kids to the Fresno Temple. We walked around and took pictures.
Kayla Joyce Gage (5 years old) Just in case any of you are wondering. The scratches on Kayla's nose are from her goggles. I have trimmed the pieces that were to long so they fit good now. We have been swimming practically every day.
Heidi Dawn Gage (7 years old)
Olivia, Heidi, Kayla, Dallin, Lisanne, Mckay, Kelsey, Haley, Cannon, Jet, Morgan
(Kayla) "I pledge aleegins 
Jet needs a good head lock every once in a while. Cannon has always been such a good helper. ;-)
The Gage's minus Paul. Paul is at scout camp. He left Monday morning and will return Friday night.
My four at the front doors to the temple.
Jet Michael Gage (2 years old)
I asked my children if they knew what Moroni was going to do with his horn. Cannon very quickly said "He is going to blow it to announce the seconds coming of Jesus Christ." I LOVE my Cannon. He is a "sober" young man.
Cannon Andrew Gage (9 years old)
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Families are Forever
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Great pictures!!! I'm glad you got them up!
You guys are lucky to have the temple close by to go to any time you want. I think I took it for granted, and now we have to go to Raleigh which 3 hours away!
What a perfect idea for a summer day! And especially with the pictures the kids will never forget this. I'm certain this made a huge impression on them of the temple being such a special place that you would bring them there just to look at the outside of it. I especially love the picture of the kids all sitting together. What cute names they all have...fun reading them.
You are such a great mom Krista! What a great idea to take your kids to the temple and expose them to something so sacred so that they have a better understanding of it as they grow older. I'm going to remember to do that with my future children.
Cute pictures of the kids!! I love Heidi's hair. The headlock is perfect! Can't wait to see Jet "in action".
it's been fun to see all the pics from your fun times with family. you guys are so lucky to have each other... all the cousins are so cute!!
Post a Comment