Thursday, July 31, 2008

The ALL TIME BEST Photogragher






My sister Gwen wanted to have pics done of Heidi and Morgan done together in thier white baptism dresses because they are so close in age (6 days apart). I said sure, it isn't worth the money to me but I'll get Heidi ready for you and help out. Jasen Master of New Generations Photography took the shots. He is the man I'm taking classes from. I've had one class so far. I was excited to see him work and having a nice pic of Heidi sounded nice too. I was more impressed then I have ever been with a photographer before. He is an artist and he is up to date on the technology available. There is nothing old school about his equipment either. He uses cool lenses to create different effects. He has a n amazing eye when it comes to knowing places and angles. He is worth every penny! After seeing him work and the results, somebody couldn't pay me to use somebody else. I was so impressed! I have his work blog (New Generations Photography) on my side bar. Click on it and you can see more SUPER AWESOME pics he took of our girls and his work for others as well. be sure to check out some of his wedding work. I think his specialty is weddings and engagement type pictures. He has a serious talent! THANK YOU JASEN! I can't wait to get family shots done by you this fall!











These are a few of the pics Jasen Master took that I stole off his website to share with you all.



10 comments:

Grandma Honey said...

Heidi looks like a little model. But then she always does. I just looked at his other work and I'm impressed!

kahnfam said...

I love the pictures! The girls look so beautiful-just like their mothers! He really does a great job.

kelly said...

Wow, great pics. I wish I was better at taking pictures, and that my kids would hold still for 5 seconds!

Miranda said...

What GORGEOUS pictures of Heidi and your niece. It makes me think of the three beautiful white dresses we get to wear (blessing, baptism and wedding). What could be more special than having pictures of her in all of them. You will always treasure these and so will her daughters. He looks like he did a really good job.

Becca said...

Wow is all I can say!!! The girls are beautiful, but your right he's very talented!!! You will treasure those forever!!

Fisher Family Fun said...

Awesome pictures!! She looks so much like you!! She is 8 already!! They grow up so fast!! Before you know it, she will be in high school!! It's like they are only little kids for a very short time, then they are all grown up!!

Silva Family said...

Wow, that is excellent work!! And I've seen many pics in the last year, since I met with a few differnt people & seen their work. I'll have to pass this on...

Kelly And Andy said...

HI Krista,
I knew you and your sister a long time ago. I have known your husband a long long time. My maiden name is Kelly Bramwell. I found your blog from a friends. Your children are beautiful. Feel free to check out my blog. Tell Paul I sad hi!!!

Kirsten said...

Beautiful, beautiful pictures. I am going to have to refer to these if I ever take any baptism shots. They are gorgeous. He is such a talented photographer. But the girls look so innocent and beautiful. You'll be able to treasure these forever!

Lisa said...

Love these pics! I'm currently on the hunt for a great photographer for our family photos too. I know of a lot in Utah, but still looking here.