Thursday, July 24, 2008

Yosemite Ranch

Every year my parents take Jen, Gwen and I out to dinner for our "Birthday Dinner" when Jen is in town. We love it! We don't care that it isn't when our birthday actually happens. It is just a special treat to have the three of us , our parents, and to be spoiled when we all can be together. Thank You Dad and Nedra!!!!!! As always, it was delicious and a wonderful time! Happy Birthday to us.Me, Nedra, Dad, Gwen, and Jen.
The three Zambrana sisters. Gwen Hawkins, Krista Gage, and Jen Oyler


Jen and I took the kids swimming all morning long so we showered and got ready in the afternoon. My kids were being good so I decided to completely enjoy the time I had to spend doing my make-up. I went a little retro for the evening. I don't know what it is about doing hair and make-up but I do get a thrill out of it. Jet was sleeping and it was just me, my make-up and the ipod playing. Such a rare treat. Here a quick close-up I took before I went to dinner.



After dinner we played Rummi Cube at Dad and Nedra's. Jason (Jen's husband) kept beating Jen and me. It is so annoying to play somebody that beats you every game. The desire for a rematch is to strong to stop playing. Of course every game has to start with my typical Z smack talk. I finally won a game........then I stopped playing and went home. Jason was kind enough to let me take his picture after he endure a little bit of my booty kicking. Who cares if he won the 6 previous games....in the end I won!;-)

4 comments:

kahnfam said...

I wish I could do make-up as good as you! I love rummi-cube. Chris and I get very creative. It's so much fun!

bretandjulie said...

Did you girls plan to all wear white shorts? Glad that you had so much fun with all your family in town.

Silva Family said...

Your parents must be so proud to have 3 beautiful daughters. You're all so pretty. I love what you did with the makeup, very nice eyes, me gusta mucho!!

amyburb said...

You need to frame that picture of just your eyes for Paul!