Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Day Camp

Last week was Day Camp. Cannon loves Scouts! It is his favorite thing to do. The last day of Day camp is family day. We all bring our own dinnr and have family picnics together. It was pretty warm so as soon as we got there I bought a snow cone for my younger children to eat while Cannon was off doing his activities. Right away I knew this was going to be a dirty day for them!
There was a little play area set up for children while the boys did their scouting rotation before dinner. I wonder if Jet got any of the snow cone in his mouth. Hmm....

Cannon and Wesley Mills. They are good buddies!
Marin, Heidi and Kayla. Such cute girls!
Jet at the end of the day with another snow cone. He was sooooo dirty!We stripped him down before letting him get into the car. He brought new meaning to the phrase "pink belly".

9 comments:

Tad and Jennifer said...

Cute pictures of the kids!! Did you actually buy Jet his Mickey Visor? Maybe your a bigger fan than I thought! Love his pink belly. What a funny kid. They all look adorable eating their snow cones.

Pollock Palooza said...

Looks like fun! The pic of makes me think he is his father... but then he looks like Zambrana to me also. Is there such a thing as too much personality? :)

The Gage Cage said...

We bought the visor for Cannon when we went to Disney Land a while back............way back when Hulio was expecting Kristen.

I am not a personal fan of Disney Land, but I loved how much my children loved it. It was way fun. If money wasn't an issue we'd go more often.

Grandma Honey said...

Cannon really knows how to live life.
I just love boys covered with dirt and snow cone. You take the best pictures!

Grandma Honey said...

Jenni has a recipe for everything :)
I especially like the picture of all the kids sitting outside the theater. I clicked it so it would be larger and some of them have such funny expressions on their faces. It's like they are just tolerating the picture taking so they can get on to the movie!

AngelaBeth said...

How cute! and... sticky. LOL Looks like summer is a blast for your kids! They're so adorable! And the girl's hair looks great! :)

kahnfam said...

Love the pictures! Sometimes it gets to a point where there is no use trying anymore.

Sapp Family said...

Oh my goodness it was so hot there!! I'm glad to see you guys had a ton of fun there also. This was our first experience with cub scouts and Trevor just loves it. It was fun seeing you guys we miss the "old" ward. :)

hawkins said...

Jet is hilarious!