The girls decided on their own to share the horse ride. Cute sisters! After this it seemed like the horse usually had two of our group on it's back.
Kayla and Dallin on the roller coaster ride.
Heidi LOVED the horse ride!
I remember loving this ride when I was a little girl. I think Kayla was the only one of my children that rode it today. Jet was scared. Cannon and Heidi cared more about the games that gave tokens.
Heidi's prizes.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Chucky Cheese
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
you've got beautiful children! they are adorable.
I have never met a child who did not LOVE Chucky Cheese. What memories you are making with them. You always have your kids dressed so cute. Beautiful children! Dennis and I love seeing what they wear to church each Sunday!
I love that you called it "Chucky" Cheese, like the horror movie! Maybe that's more appropriate!
Post a Comment